Join Us in Making a Difference
Welcome to our Wildlife Rehabilitation Training registration page. If you’re passionate about wildlife and want to contribute actively to their well-being, you’re in the right place! Our trainings equip you with the skills, knowledge, and techniques necessary to care for and rehabilitate injured, sick, or orphaned wildlife.
- Duration: 1 day, 8:30am-3:00pm
- Location: Please see poster below for information on the next training location
- Fee: $35 for Beginning and Intermediate $50 for Advanced (includes training materials, refreshments, and certification of completion)
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Fill out the following application form or email it to us, and pay your pre-registration fee.
- Comfortable working with animals of various types, sizes and temperaments.
- Previous experience is not mandatory, but a passion for wildlife is essential!